Sunday, October 16, 2016

Recent Purchase Reviews: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Skin Concealer & Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Skin Concealer (light medium)
I am a MAC NC35-40 and my Urban Decay weightless concealer ($28) is in the shade light medium (neutral). This is such a hyped concealer and I decided to finally give in and buy it. My first thought when I went into the Sephora store and looked for my concealer shade was that there wasn't enough color choices especially the under tones. When I first used this concealer I felt that it wouldn't set into my skin and sort of just stay on top of skin, having the same effect as oil in water. However, the second time I tried it I made sure to use a good primer and a beauty sponge so it applied perfectly! It does have a high coverage so it's very visible on your skin but even but I love a high coverage concealer and this one is. It is weightless as it claims, making it more comfortable to wear on the skin. The longevity is also amazing, it stays on for 6++ hours and doesn't dry out, become oily or crease. However, I wouldn't repurchase this concealer because i'm more cool toned and they didn't have a cool toned shades (which is surprising). 
http://www.beautezine.com/urban-decay-naked-skin-weightless-complete-coverage-concealer/














Urban Decay Vice Lipstick (Stark Naked)
The UD Vice Lipstick ($17) in Stark Naked (Comfort Matte)is definitely my preferred purchase out of the two. First of all, the UD Vice Lipstick color and finish range is immense! 100 versatile colors. The color Stark Naked is such an amazing pure nude that doesn't wash you out. It goes perfect with a natural or smokey look, basically any look. The formula itself is one of a kind, all-matte but comfortable at the same time and it stays on even when eating slightly oily foods. This lipstick held on when I ate soup for lunch and it didn't even fade in the center of my lips like most lipsticks usually do on me. It doesn't sink into your lip lines or enhance them and it does not flake at all, it makes your lipstick look super airbrushed and flawless. The staying power of this lipstick is really incredible as well! A definite must buy for the price, formula and colors.
http://www.urbandecay.com/vice-lipstick-by-urban-decay/ud771.html








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment your personal thoughts, constructive criticism, ideas, requests and questions :) Please be nice in the comments and refrain from cursing.